❖ Process Piping Layout for Chemical Industries as per ASME Standards Includes:
- Chemical Reactor Piping.
- Chemical Vessel Piping.
- GLR Piping.
- Pressure Vessel Piping.
- Silo Tank Piping.
- Storage Tank Piping.
- Distillation Column Piping.
- Oil Distillation Piping.
- Re-boiler Piping.
- Heat Exchanger Piping.
- Ejector Piping.
- DM Water Piping.
- Design and Fabrication of Manifold Piping Systems for Chemical Processes / Piping Header System for Chemical Processes to Convey Fluid to Various Chemical Processes with proper Flow of Fluid.
- Vacuum Pump Piping.
- Chemical Process Pump Piping.
- Designing of Pump Piping Layout, Pump House Piping which includes Centrifugal Pump Piping, Gear Oil Pump Piping, Chemical Pump Piping, Lobe Pump Piping for Chemical Processes.
- Designing of Centrifugal Pump Piping Layout is done Special Care to avoid Cavitation’s in Pump due to Develop of Negative Pressure in Pump. The Pump Suction Piping and Discharge Piping is Designed and Fabricated as per NPSH.
- For Convey of Viscous Fluid and to Maintain the Fluid in Liquid Form and to Avoid solidify of Fluid Design and Fabrication of Jacketed Piping is Done (Heat Tracing Systems).
- Motive Fluid used in Jacketed Pipe can be Steam, Hot Water, Thermal Oil and in some Cases Tracers Heaters.
- Many other Piping Systems for Chemical Processes based on its Applications and Requirements.
❖ Stainless Steel Piping (S.S. Piping), S.S. 304 Piping, S.S. 316 Piping are Mainly used for Corrosive Chemicals for Chemical Plant Piping Depending Chemicals attack with Stainless Steel.
❖ For More Corrosive Chemicals and Acidic Chemicals HDPE Piping, PVC Piping, PP Piping are used for Long Life.
❖ To Convey Hot Fluid and Corrosive Hot Fluid CPVC Piping is Used.
❖ Selection of Thickness for Plastics Pipes are done based on Pressure Ratings of Pipe and Schedule Thickness of Pipe.
❖ Selection of Pipe Size and Thickness for Jacketed.
❖ Calculation of Pipe Sizing Based on Velocity, Pressure Drop and Proper Flow.
❖ Calculation of Pipe Wall Thickness as per ASME Standards.
❖ Selection of Pipe Size and Thickness for Jacketed Piping.
❖ Selection of Manifold Pipe Size and Thickness / Chemical Process Distribution Header.
❖ Selection of Piping Material and its Grades for Pipe, Fittings, Valves as per ASME/ Standards.
❖ Material used for Chemical Process Piping such as Pipe, Fittings, Valves are of Standard Companies.
❖ Design and Fabrication of Rest Supports for Chemical Process Piping to Sustain the Loads of Pipe, Fittings, Valves, Weight of Fluid with Distance between Supports Are Decided based on Piping Engineering Standards.
❖ Design and Fabrication of Supports for Plastic Pipe such as HDPE, UPVC, CPVC, PP are Critically Designed to Avoid Sagging of Plastic Pipes and Even Distance between Supports Are Close to Sustain the Loads of Pipe, Fittings and Valves.
❖ Many Process Piping Temperature are High Enough to Create Thermal Loads due to Stresses in Piping due to High Temperature, So Expansion Loops Are Provided to Sustain the thermal Loads during Operations.
❖ Piping Material Take off (MTO) / Bill of Material (BOM).
❖ Fabrication of Chemical Process Piping as per General Engineering Standards and Practices.
❖ Erection of Chemical Process Piping.
❖ Pneumatic Testing of Chemical Process Piping for Leak Tests in Chemical Process Piping, Welded Joints Leak